Photography Project

This is the record player in my living room at school. I chose this area I have such a deep love for music and I grew up surrounded by music.


Here is Kate and John Rucci and they helped shape me into the human I am today, like finding pieces to a puzzle. The picture shows how much I cherish moments like this

2 Item


This is Stanley Park and this is my favorite part of walking through the park. It has everything from the water, the trees, and even that little house

Throughout this whole mess of brown, this duck adds some color to this scenery.

3rd Item

  I was at the DC one day and people were enjoying the nice weather and the campus green.



This is the city life in Hartford Connecticut. You can see the buildings and traffic.

Triptych

 Right before this picture, my dogs were attacking each other and then the second I brought out their dog treats they became silent.

  I took a photo of this lovely moment, taking this was a nightmare. It took so long to take. It was our family portrait. This shows the joys of my group.

Last Item

For this item, I want to show off my cooking skills that I did during the break. This is a homemade chocolate molten lava cake.

This is ramen I made for my family. This was one of my favorite meals I made.






Comments

Popular Posts